The Toddler program focuses more on age-appropriate early childhood education for children age two to three years old. The curriculum for toddlers focuses on the following areas:
- Learning how to cope with separation from their parents or guardian in a new environment.
- Learning how to make attachments with adults and children.
- Toilet learning and self-care activities including eating, dressing, changing, sleeping.
- Language development and communication skills.
- Supervised play open to young children in a safe environment.
Click here to view a sample of the toddler daily schedule.